- 410 5640 158th Street, Oak Forest, IL, 60452
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1000 Sqft
- Description: If you love city living, but like the prices of the suburbs, this is the place for you! Walk to everywhere including: the oak fest fireworks, to the 5k path, the park district, library, post office and the grocery stores. This 2nd floor, 2 bed, 2 bath condo needs nothing but your furniture. No wallpaper, no carpet, just gorgeous neutral paint and beautiful laminate floors throughout the bedrooms and public spaces. The large kitchen with all appliances has an eat-in area and plenty of cabinets! Enjoy th...
- 12106 Southwest Highway Highway, Palos Park, IL, 60464
- Description: Bedrooms: Sellers are ready to let this family lot go and provide a great opportunity to build in palos park. A complete build to suit as this was inheritance, so check with the village for full specs. Home will need water/sewer run to it and curb cut outs, but an amazing 3/4 acre lot, right off southwest hwy gives the best of both worlds. Seclusion when you pull in, but travel anywhere in minutes. Home does have a creek along the western lot line, so flood insurance is required. Seller is motivated ...
- 6103 Aspen Lane Lane, Matteson, IL, 60443
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1170 Sqft
- Description: Pack up and move in. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home was completely re-built in 2009. Everything has been redone so you don't have to do anything. There are hardwood floors in the living room/ dining room combo, kitchen and all 3 bedrooms. The lower level family room and office both have a beautiful ceramic tile herringbone pattern floor and the laundry room/utility room has a neutral ceramic tile. All appliances stay and there is a 2 car garage with a paver driveway! The sliding glass door in the kitchen/...
- 3959 W 104th Place, Chicago, IL, 60655
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1107 Sqft
- Description: A diamond in the rough with interior pictures available wednesday! This is a beautiful 3 bed/1 bath bungalow with a full partially finished basement on a dead end street. This home was well loved and is a terrific space with some imagination. The large living area is clean and neutral. The master bedroom is large and has a large picture window. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are both good sized and has great closet space. Main floor bathroom is large and centrally located. The kitchen/dining area is large enough...
- 12120 Coach Rd, Palos Heights, IL, 60463 Canada
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1729 Sqft
- Description: Sub-urban living at its best! This is a neighborhood to walk, bike as well as commute to the best of palos heights. The bike path that runs behind the house takes you to the parks, ball fields, municipal buildings and lake katherine. Walk through the neighborhood and go to the local shops, restaurants, roof top lounge. 5 min. Commute to metra & short drives to major xpressways! This home has been loved, updated & is ready for its next owner. The semi-open concept main floor has lr with original...
- 383 Walnut Ridge Ct, Frankfort, IL, 60423
- 5 Beds · 5 / 1 Baths · 12073 Sqft
- Description: A butternut creek woods original. This home was built with both the executive and home entertainer in mind. Paying homage to the history of chicago in the architectural features; reclaimed bricks from chicago streets were used in various areas throughout the home. The main level open concept floor plan has a formal reception area, 2-story family room that overlooks the professionally landscaped yard. The dining room can seat 16-20 & the kitchen is fully appointed with professional grade appliances....